There are fewer things more impactful than a good quote. It is characteristic of a great man to be able to communicate ideas, opinions and principles in a short, direct, impactful and sometimes even poetic manner. I have found in my journey through life that sometimes a good quote is enough to lift my spirits up when doubt and weakness come knocking.
Here are some of those quotes:
1. "To be a man was to forge ever upward toward the peak of manhood, there to die amid the white snows of that peak.” –Yukio Mishima.
2. “You seek the heights of manhood when you seek the depths of God.” –Edwin Louis Cole
3. “He who cannot obey himself will be commanded” –Friedrich Nietzsche
4. “We don’t need accountability groups; we need fellow warriors, someone to fight alongside, someone to watch our back.” –John Eldredge, Wild at Heart
5. "Most men die at 25. We just don't bury them until they´re 40." –Ben Franklin
6. “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” –Thomas Paine
7. "In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you." –Leo Tolstoy
8. "There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet." –Robert Jordan
9. "No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself." –Seneca
10. "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" –Plato
11. "The best desire one thing above all, ever-flowing eternal fame among mortals; but the many glut themselves like cattle." –BAP, Bronze Age Mindset
12. "I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws." –Friedrich Nietzsche
I'm quite interested to hear your feedback: do you like articles like this one? I'm seeking to broaden the specter of content that I publish, as it allows for more variety and all in all a wider range of topics.
Let me know if you like these type of less-ellaborated, more list-like articles.
I just launched my online store with some original (and pretty cool) designs. Everything is discounted to celebrate the launch at the moment, so if you'd take a moment to check out the designs and purchase something of the store if you like them, it would be greatly appreciated.
--> SIMPLE MERCH
Check out my ebooks:
Follow me and support the page: