Chivalry is dead. No, scratch that. Chivalry is dying. And it's damn near dead. Contrary to popular belief, chivalry is not the representation of an oppressive patriarchy, but a force against the hipersexualization of society and a celebration of respect between men and women. Before, you had to respect and treat a woman properly in order for her to be interested in you romantically. Nowadays, the opposite is true. There are many reasons for this, such as white knighthood (cringe), game (cringe), and male weakness in general.
We were all teenagers once (maybe some of my readers still are). I remember discovering "game" and going from shy to overly confident, from being afraid of women to being able to talk to women without sweating like a pig. In that sense, finding out about game was a good thing: It taught me that women like confident men, not needy ones, that women like men of value, and that no one is going to be with you out of pity or out of the goodness of their heart. You have to earn that. But as I've grown older, I've come to realize how pathetic this "game" truly was. All it made me do was be a disrespectful dick, who saw relationships between men and women exclusively through the lense of sex. It was also deceptive and manipulative, every line rehearsed and every reaction fake. I don't blame myself though. That's what is promoted in society. The sexual revolution went way too fucking far, and now, men look at women in EVERY social interaction as something to be fucked (and women do this too). We are so concerned with being "hot" and attractive and with having as many sexual partners as possible that game seems like a reasonable roadmap to navigate human interactions. And in case you were wondering, yeah, you'll get girls by practicing game. Most of them will be easy, not very valuable women. Is that really what you want?
As I've grown older, I've come to realize how pathetic this "game" truly was. All it made me do was be a disrespectful dick, who saw relationships between men and women exclusively through the lense of sex.
What women really want
Women of value do not want a sleazy pick up artist. And no woman actually cares about your lines or your "negs". A valuable woman will look for someone that is confident, that is direct and honest, someone that can protect her, someone that will be a good father. But they don't want a white knight or a lap dog. They want a real man, with all that comes with that title. As I said before, you'll get women by practicing game, but because you'll be showing some of the aforementioned characteristics, not because you memorized a book about Pick Up.
Choose chivalry instead
You can be very attractive to women without being a cringey pick up artist with an orange scarf. And you'll attract valuable and good women if you choose to be a gentleman instead of a shallow and superficial excuse of a man. Remember, I'm not saying go out and be a white knight or put her on a pedestal, I'm saying be honest, be respectful, and be a man's man. A couple of reasons why chivalry is the way to go:
You can be very attractive to women without being a cringey pick up artist with an orange scarf. And you'll attract valuable and good women if you choose to be a gentleman instead of a shallow and superficial excuse of a man.
1) You can be honest and open: By choosing chivalry over game, you will inmediately get rid of all the lying, deceiving and manipulating that is an essential part of game. You will be confident enough to tell a woman what you want and feel, without thinking if your PUA master allows it or not.
2) You can be respectful to women: Once again, this doesn't mean that you should go around praising every woman. Some women don't deserve respect. But I'm going to assume that if you're going out with a woman, you like her enough to respect her. Being a gentleman allows you to be respectful without having to worry about dumb rules of game. "Oh but she'll know I like her." Yeah, no shit Sherlock. Who cares. That won't make or break any deal. If she likes you she'll like you even if she knows your intentions.
3) No room for misunderstandings: Because you'll be honest, open and respectful, there will be almost no misunderstandings. You will both know what you want from each other. There will be no "I thought we were just friends" or something like that.
4) You'll find better women: Good women are scarce in our modern, degenerate world. But that's also a blessing, because they will be much more interested in a strong man that believes in chivalry and in strength. You won't find your wife twerking at a club (unless you're a massive cuck). A good woman will probably appreciate your manners, your respect and the fact that you treat her like so much more than an object. As I said, popular music, social media and pornography have made sure that these women are hard to find, but trust me, they are out there. I know it for a fact ;).
5) You'll be rebeling against degeneracy: Choosing chivalry over game means rejecting the degeneracy that plagues the west. It means defying our postmodern hypersexualized society and fighting to restore a society of values, respect and family. That alone is reason enough to do it.
Start being a gentleman. Everyone around you will be better off, yourself included. Game is for kids, chivalry and being a gentleman is for men.